Finding the right software to edit your PDFs is challenging. Have you experienced using a useful online tool, only to find out that you need to pay for the software to download the final document? That’s not the case with PDFBear. PDFBear is a cloud-based tool that is completely free, with no hidden charges. Here are some features you can use for your office files.
Merge PDF files
If you don’t know how to merge PDF files, then you’re in luck! PDFBear’s merger tool lets any user combine their PDF files easily. It is convenient, especially if you have several files that you want to keep in one PDF. This tool is efficient and straightforward to use.
Here’s how you can use this tool
- Go to PDFBear.com and look for the Merge PDF tool.
- Next, upload the files that you want to merge into one PDF file. You may choose more than two documents for this.
- Next, choose the Merge Files option so you can arrange and combine PDF files any way you like.
- From here, you can also add, delete, and rearrange the files by dragging them into the position you want. Click Merge PDF and wait for PDFBear to process your new file.
- That’s it! You may now download your file, or you can use the Compress PDF tool located at the bottom part of the screen to reduce its file size.
Signing files are also now hi-tech. You can edit and add your e-signature to the PDF files. eSign PDF is the newest tool in PDFBear that you can take advantage.
Follow these steps to e-sign your PDF file:
- Click e-Sign PDF and upload the document you want to sign.
- PDFBear will open the document on its server. On the right side of the screen, you will see the options you can use to sign your file. The first option is adding your signature. Click on this and create the signature. The second option is you can add your initials. And lastly, you can also add some co-signers. By clicking on this option, PDFBear will send a copy of the PDF file. All you need to do is to add the email address of the other signers.
- Next, after adding your signature or your initials, you can now pick which pages you want to sign. Click anywhere on the document file, and PDFBear will automatically stamp the signature you’ve made.
- Click Finish after adding your signature to all necessary pages. Wait for PDFBear to finalize your file, then you can now download the signed PDF!
Protect and secure PDF
To add another layer of security over your file, you can encrypt a password using PDFBear. It is the best thing to do to keep files confidential. You can also do this before sending the file to other people to make sure that the people who have access to the file are limited to those who only know the password.
Here’s how you can encrypt your PDF file:
- Choose Protect PDF and upload the file that you want to encrypt.
- After uploading the file, you may now enter your chosen password and click Encrypt PDF. All encrypted files are protected by 256-bit AES encryption. It means that it is almost impossible for other people to crack the PDF file open.
- Download the new file on your device. When sending it to other people, make sure to share the password as well.
It is a small part of a file, yet it is one of the most functional. Sometimes, we tend to forget adding page numbers to our files before we convert them into PDF files. But thanks to PDFBear, you can easily add page numbers to make your files look more polished.
Here’s how to add page numbers to your PDF files:
- Click on the Number Pages tool and wait for the server to load.
- Upload the file that you want to edit.
- Next, choose which part of the PDF file you want for the page numbers to appear, then Click Number Pages.
- Wait for PDFBear to convert the file. After a few seconds, you should be able to download it.
PDFBear is the best tool for admin tasks.
If you’re tired of looking for the most reliable tool, then look no further. PDFBear’s features are 100% free and easily accessible. After using PDFBear, you will realize that you don’t need to spend too much to get the best software for your PDF files. Visit www.PDFBear.com and check out the other useful tools you can use for your PDF tasks.