If you want to block someone on Facebook, there are a few steps you need to take. First, open the Facebook app on your device. Next, go to the Profile page for the person you want to block. Finally, tap on the three lines in the top right corner of the screen. From here, you will be able to disable their profile and Block them.
It’s no surprise that some people wish to unblock Facebook friends they have blocked previously. You may want to resolve their problems, rebuild friendship, or any other reason.
How do you unblock someone on Facebook?
Facebook lets you block certain people. It can be used to reduce Facebook stalking, and take social media breaks. You can also unblock them at any time. However, unblocking does not mean that they will be added to your friend list.
How to unblock someone on Facebook using a computer
- Use your web browser to open Facebook and log in.
- On the top bar, look for an inverted triangle circled and inverted.
- Click on the circled, inverted triangle > Privacy & Settings > Settings
- Click the link to the Blocking menu.
- There is also a section for blocking users. There will be a list of all blocked users. To unblock blocked users, you can click “Unblock”
- To unblock the user, click on the Confirm button.
How to unblock someone on Facebook Lite
1. Use any web browser to open Facebook and log into your account.
2. Click on the inverted triangular menu option at the right side of the screen to access the Settings menu.
3. Click the “Block” button on the left side.
4. Facebook will show you a list of people that you have blocked previously. Click on the “Unblock” button next to that person’s name.
5. To unblock them, click on ‘Confirm.
How to unblock someone on Facebook iOS (iPhone and iPad)
1. Open Facebook on your iPhone.
2. Tap the horizontal lines (hamburger icon), at the bottom-right corner of your screen.
3. Go to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Blocked
4. You can see a list of people you have blocked.
5. Click the Unblock button next to the user’s name.
6. Confirm the unblocking action.
How to unblock someone on the Facebook Android app
1. Open the Facebook app for your mobile phone.
2. Tap the triangle bar (three horizontal lines) located in the upper right corner.
3. Click on Settings & Privacy> options
4. Now, look for the settings
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the options and click on the “Block” button.
5. A complete list of blocked people will be displayed. Tap the “Unblock” button next to the name.
6. To unblock this person, tap on ‘Confirm.
All steps for Android users are now complete.
How to unblock someone on Facebook mobile browser
- Tap the icon displaying three stacked horizontal lines in the top right corner
- Tap “Blocking” from the “Audience & Visibility” tab
- A list of blocked people should appear, tap “unblock” next to the person you want to unblock
- Tap “unblock” again to confirm
if you want to unblock someone on Facebook, there are a few simple steps you can take. First, access your account settings. Next, scroll down and select “Blocking.” Finally, choose the person you want to unblock and click “Unblock.” If the person you want to unblock has blocked you, they will not be able to see your posts or messages on their timeline. Remember to always use caution when blocking someone, as it may cause serious tension in your relationship.