WordPress is Very Famous Platform For Blogger.we use WordPress Theme and Other Things. When we go to other WordPress Blog we like the theme and want to use.
Time and Format Effective on Google Search engine and another search engine When we Use WordPress Platform People Don’t Change time and Date in WordPress it is Big Mistake.when we write Post when you share Time and Date Show different you
A sitemap is also a Big part in Google Search Engine. When we Submit Our blog or site on Google. we need to create XML Sitemap. Sitemap Help Search Engine to crawl your post or your site in Search Engine. we Create XML Sitemap for Google Webmaster Tool, Bing Webmaster Tool.
WordPress is the best Platform for creating a website.WordPress is Self-hosting .we Install WordPress Plugins but in this post, we learn how to install WordPress plugin with 4 Different Method.WordPress use installs Different Plugin to maintain their website .
In the search of the best web hosting you may have come across the two most popular web hostings – …
We are all aware of the normal web which we access in our day to day life. But there is a part of the internet hidden from the normal world. In general, we are only accessing about 4% of the total internet. The remaining 96% of the internet is often termed as the deep web.
ALL IN ONE SEO is very Important and Popular plugin in wordpress.In wordpress 20,580,037 download.ALL IN ONE SEO optimize your Post and optimize your site in Search Engine .After yoast All in one seo is best plugin for seo.it is most usable and simple .now we guide you how to install and Configure the plugin
Comments is an important thing in Blog or website we get back link through comments People use Comments fro back link so it is important comments increase your blog polarity. Sometimes New Blogger worried about comments Comments will not show after Post .sometime blog theme problems and sometimes setting Mostly setting problem.Reader share their opinion via comments so it is very compulsory to enable comments.